Online Privacy is a constantly evolving landscape and NetWorth Services, Inc. plans to take all reasonable efforts to maintain up to date and effective online privacy standards and practices. We have linked every page of our website to this page for your convenience and you may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns that you may have.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit NetWorth’s Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information on the Web, we may transfer that Information within NetWorth or to NetWorth’s third-party service providers, across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
To protect your privacy, we have adopted the following principles:
- Netbasis focuses on providing the best and most secure user experience to our website.
- Netbasis complies with applicable privacy laws and strives to provide the highest privacy standards.
- Netbasis collects your information on our website in order to provide the services you request.
- Netbasis does not sell or rent your information to any third party.
- Netbasis is a responsible steward of the information obtained during your transaction with us and does not retain any of your financial information after the transaction is complete.
- Netbasis recognizes that privacy is critical to what we do and we use the most advanced technology industry-standard encryption to achieve security.
- Netbasis will never ask you for personal information via an unsolicited email or phone. Any solicitation you receive in this manner could be fraudulent.
- Netbasis will pursue prosecution of any individual(s) who attempt to unlawfully enter or abuse the Netbasis website. Our website and Netbasis system is only for authorized and legal use.
- Netbasis employees are responsible and accountable for assuring these principles are followed.
- Netbasis asks only for the necessary information required to process your transaction.