The Top Transfer Agencies in the Industry use Netbasis
Netbasis is pleased to work with Computershare and it’s customers as a leading cost basis provider.
Netbasis will easily calculate your adjusted cost basis for all your Computershare managed holdings even with limited/missing investment information for positions going back as early as 1925.
Save Time. Save Money.
A National Poll by Financial Planning Digest reported that over 90% of Certified Public Accountants still calculate cost basis manually when securities have an extensive history.
All You Need to Get Started:
- The purchase date
- The number of shares ( or dollar amount ) you sold
- The sales dates
A Netbasis cost basis report will provide you with:
- The information and documentation needed to calculate your capital gains for tax purposes
- An historical reconstruction of your investment including all corporate actions and dividend re-investments
- The ability to optimize your tax strategy by selecting from a variety of sale methods
- Pricing and corporate actions for your securities
Netbasis contains all of the pricing and dividend history including all splits, mergers and any other corporate action. You will need to provide your personal purchase and sale history. This information can often be found on several types of investment documents including: broker and transfer agent statements, and your 1099B statement.